Agenda March 23rd 2023
Integrity, Objectivity, Accountability, Openness, Honesty, Leadership
Thursday 23rd March 2023
You are hereby summoned to a meeting of the above Council which will be held at Coningsby Community Hall 7.30pm
Public and Press are welcome to attend.
Public forum Fifteen minutes are allocated if needed prior to official meeting; for members of the public to ask questions or make short statements to Council.
Clerk to Council Kathy Roberts 17/03/2023
- Welcome from Chairman.
- To receive and accept apologies where valid reasons for absence have been given to the Town Clerk prior to the meeting.
- To receive declarations of interest under the Localism Act 2011 – being any pecuniary interest in agenda items not previously recorded on Members’ Register of Interests and any written requests for dispensation.
- Notes previously circulated from 23rd February 2023 meeting – to resolve as correct record of meeting.
- Reports from County Councillor & District Councillors if in attendance.
- Finances - to approve future and retrospective payments and note income received by Council as listed for March 2023 details with Councillors including current balances at bank.
- Asset transfer meeting – report -Cllr Johnson, Cllr Walker
- Multi Use Games area – maintenance contract.
- Coronation – Afternoon tea – tickets?
- School Lane – access bollard to Church?
- Additional Notice Boards – Play areas and Allan Barker to advertise Council activities.
- Clerks Report
- Land for burial ground – outline planning application submitted.
- Lease documents for Hall car park – with solicitors – new solicitor due to retirement
- Custodian Trustee documents – with solicitors
To resolve to move into closed session- Under the Public Bodies (admissions to meetings) Act 1960 and the Local Government Act 1972, ss 100 and 102