Coningsby Town Council meeting April 20th 2023
Thursday 27th April 2023
You are hereby summoned to a meeting of the above Council which will be held at Coningsby Community Hall 7.30pm
Public and Press are welcome to attend.
Public forum Fifteen minutes are allocated if needed prior to official meeting; for members of the public to ask questions or make short statements to Council.
Clerk to Council Kathy Roberts 19/04/2023
- Welcome from Chairman.
- To receive and accept apologies where valid reasons for absence have been given to the Town Clerk prior to the meeting.
- To receive declarations of interest under the Localism Act 2011 – being any pecuniary interest in agenda items not previously recorded on Members’ Register of Interests and any written requests for dispensation.
- Notes previously circulated from 23rd March 2023 meeting – to resolve as correct record of meeting.
- Reports from County Councillor & District Councillors if in attendance.
- Annual audit papers with Councillors –
2.1 The Annual Internal Audit Report is received and noted.
2.2 The Annual Governance Statement (Section 1) is considered, completed and approved.
2.3 The Accounting Statements (Section 2) are considered approved. The Chairman and Clerk of the meeting sign the Annual Governance Statement and the Chairman signs the Accounting Statements
STEP 4 The Clerk/ RFO sets the commencement date for the exercise of public rights
- Finances - to approve future and retrospective payments and note income received by Council as listed for April 2023 details with Councillors including current balances
- Two defibrillators and heated cabinets have been purchased using the funds kindly donated from the fund raising event earlier this year. Sites have been investigated resulting in – suggestions of the entrance to Marina View at Dogdyke corner and the entrance to Gattington Park at Hawthorn Hill, both have power to signage lighting on the entrance walls. Council to discuss these and any other options.
- Planning applications and decisions – S/35/00413/23 Willow Farm, Langrick Road, change of use of existing dwelling to provide a holiday let- No objections recorded. S/035/00740/23 56 Dogdyke Road, extension to existing dwelling to provide additional living space. S/035/00682/23 20 School Lane, extension to existing dwelling and addition of a porch.
- Outside Meeting dates required – Burial Board – Allotments – walk around inspections
- Clerks report
- Asset transfer – no further action to date
- Land for burial ground – outline planning application with EL
- Lease documents for Hall car park – with solicitors – chased no action
- Custodian Trustee documents – with solicitors – chased no action
- Coronation events all running to plan – tickets available for Cllrs and guest for afternoon tea are available here tonight if required.
To resolve to move into closed session as required- Under the Public Bodies (admissions to meetings) Act 1960 and the Local Government Act 1972, ss 100 and 102