Coningsby Council meeting May 18th 2023
Thursday 18th May 2023
You are hereby summoned to a meeting of the above Council which will be held at Coningsby Community Hall 7.30pm
Public and Press are welcome to attend.
Public forum Fifteen minutes are allocated if needed prior to official meeting; for members of the public to ask questions or make short statements to Council.
Clerk to Council Kathy Roberts 12 -05-2023
Congratulations on your election to serve on Coningsby Town Council
All Councillor’s to sign declaration of acceptance of office
- To receive nominations for election of Chairman for the coming year, signing of declaration of acceptance of office – position as Chairman
- To receive nominations for election of Vice Chairman for the coming year, sign declaration of acceptance of office as vice Chairman
- To receive and accept apologies where valid reasons for absence have been given to the Town Clerk prior to the meeting.
- To receive declarations of interest under the Localism Act 2011 – being any pecuniary interest in agenda items not previously recorded on Members’ Register of Interests and any written requests for dispensation.
- Notes previously circulated from April 27th, 2023, meeting – to resolve as correct record of meeting.
- Reports from County Councillor & District Councillors if in attendance.
- The Council is 100% elected members – the Council has CILCA qualified Clerks – Coningsby Town Council now holds the GPC (General Power of Competence – giving us greater powers to manage Council business. Details with Councillors and available from the office. Resolution to accept the power.
- Hawthorn Hill – speed / safety review to discuss next steps.
- To decide on dates for the burial board and allotment meetings in June.
- Planning applications and decisions – none at time of writing agenda.
- Asset details – if received, at date of agenda production no details received.
- Clerks report
To resolve to move into closed session- (if required) Under the Public Bodies (admissions to meetings) Act 1960 and the Local Government Act 1972, ss 100 and 102
The following items will be listed and are ongoing and will be discussed in closed session as soon as information becomes available.
- Lease documents car park
- Custodian trustee documents.