Coningsby Town Council Meeting June 22nd 2023
Thursday 22nd June 2023
You are hereby summoned to a meeting of the above Council which will be held at Coningsby Community Hall 7.30pm
Public and Press are welcome to attend.
Public forum Fifteen minutes are allocated if needed prior to official meeting; for members of the public to ask questions or make short statements to Council.
Clerk to Council Kathy Roberts 15 -06-2023
- Chairmans remarks
- To receive and accept apologies where valid reasons for absence have been given to the Town Clerk prior to the meeting.
- To receive declarations of interest under the Localism Act 2011 – being any pecuniary interest in agenda items not previously recorded on Members’ Register of Interests and any written requests for dispensation.
- Notes previously circulated from May 18th, 2023, meeting – to resolve as correct record of meeting.
- Reports from County Councillor & District Councillors if in attendance.
- Football Club – notes – approval of fees needs resolution. Container for storage has been suggested again – this was approved previously then shelved council need to discuss.
- Report from Burial Board walk notes with Cllrs – approval of works.
- Report from Allotments visit – any recommendations to be discussed.
- Road markings – Silver Street – no parking markings worn.
- Highways, Hawthorn Hill, Dogdyke Road (RAF visitor parking) – Report back on progress to date of meeting.
- Planning applications and decisions – S/035/00740/23 56 Dogdyke Rd extension to existing.
- Asset details – if received, at date of agenda production no details received.
- Youth Club – Cllr Amanda Bowen – progress update.
- Clerks report – Allan Barker vandalism – seat removed.
To resolve to move into closed session- (if required) Under the Public Bodies (admissions to meetings) Act 1960 and the Local Government Act 1972, ss 100 and 102
The following items will be listed and are ongoing and will be discussed in closed session as soon as information becomes available.
- Lease documents car park
- Custodian trustee documents.