September 28th 2023
Thursday 28th September 2023
You are hereby summoned to a meeting of the above Council which will be held at Coningsby Community Hall 7.30pm
Public and Press are welcome to attend.
Public forum Fifteen minutes are allocated if needed prior to official meeting; for members of the public to ask questions or make short statements to Council.
Clerk to Council Kathy Roberts 20- 09-2023
- Chairmans remarks
- To receive and accept apologies where valid reasons for absence have been given to the Town Clerk prior to the meeting.
- To receive declarations of interest under the Localism Act 2011 – being any pecuniary interest in agenda items not previously recorded on Members’ Register of Interests and any written requests for dispensation.
- Notes previously circulated from July 27th, 2023, meeting – to resolve as correct record of meeting.
- Reports from County Councillor & District Councillors if in attendance.
- Groups - lists circulated, suggestion that the groups rotate members each year to make sure everyone gets a full insight of the working groups.
- Council Financial accounts – external audit completed with no comments- Confirmation received from PKF Littlejohn 4th August 2023
- Finances - To consider and approve payments as listed record payments, August 2023 – To Consider and approve payments and income as listed for September, including bank balances on 20th September. Accounts will be subject to interim internal audit before October meeting. Permission requested to appoint internal auditor Carole Jones as used previously.
- Planning applications and decisions 1. Little Acorns - S/035/01383/23 change of use of part to living accommodation for staff FPP granted. 2. 39 Silver St, S/035/01471/23 Consent to display advertising FPP granted. 3. Bede Farm, S/035/02549/21 enlargement of existing irrigation pond. FPP granted. 4. CTC S/035/00399/23 outline planning REFUSED
- Remembrance Day invite RAF Coningsby – CTC Remembrance Sunday 12th including Service at Cemetery.
- Asset details – ELDC officer has confirmed the processes are progressing, awaiting independent valuations on the two sites land at Pilgrim Square and Curtis Drive Play area and amenity areas.
- Development on Allan Barker field – Meeting held 21st feedback from Chairman Cllr Matthew Mason
- Clerks report –
- Outside lighting requested for Pavilion - ordered
To resolve to move into closed session- (if required) Under the Public Bodies (admissions to meetings) Act 1960 and the Local Government Act 1972, ss 100 and 102
The following items will be listed and are ongoing and will be discussed in closed session as soon as information becomes available.
- Lease documents car park
- Custodian trustee documents.
- Welby group – request and documents if available.