HR & Finance 16th November 2023
Thursday 16th November 2023
You are hereby summoned to a meeting of The HR & Finance Committee to be held in
Coningsby Council office 6.30pm
Date of announcement 3rd November 2023
- To elect a Chairman
- To receive and accept apologies where valid reasons for absence have been given to the Town Clerk prior to the meeting.
- To receive declarations of interest under the Localism Act 2011 – being any pecuniary interest in agenda items not previously recorded on Members’ Register of Interests and any written requests for dispensation.
- To consider the Budget proposals
- To prepare and agree a statement for presentation at Council meeting to be held on the 23rd of November regarding budget proposals.
- To consider the costings for the Insurance claim for the Multi Use Games Area – prior to discussion at full Council – if available by this date.
- To consider any applications for grants/ funds from Council.
- To arrange a date for Clerks Appraisals before May 2024
- To arrange a date for November 2024 for the HR & Finance meeting 2024
Documents (Budget) will be delivered by the 9th November to give ample time for inspection.